The Listings section is where the office can control and edit all of the office listings. This information can easily be edited by the admin or the agent.
This section includes:
- All information regarding the property and its Realtor(s)
- Vendor's contact information
- Showing instructions
- Admin instructions - this will let the front desk or secretary know if you have special considerations to respect (for example, no showings on Sundays).
- Listing notes - add notes and edit the time frame for which they're visible. It's important to remember that listing notes are public notes and can be seen by anyone requesting information regarding that listing.
- Showing instructions - add these under Note sent with confirmation. They will be included in each showing confirmation through Touchbase. Touchbase can automatically attach lock box information, or special instructions.
- You can include administrative notes that are visible to office staff only.
- Activity Report - this allows you to see the showings that have been requested as well as their status. The phone number listed is by default the agent's office number, unless they included a different number in the original showing request.
Agents also have control over their listings. Click here to learn more.