Have you ever worked with a seller who wanted to be heavily involved in the showing process?
This kind of client enjoys our Seller in the loop features, which allows them to receive and confirm showing requests via text message or email.
Here's how to set it up:
- In the main menu of your Touchbase app, select My Listings.
- Choose the listing in question and select Seller details from the list.
- Under Seller 1, enter the first and last name of your seller, and enter their email and/or cell phone number in the fields below. You can add multiple emails and cell phone numbers for each seller.
- Repeat for Seller 2 if applicable.
- Under Send the following notifications to seller(s), you will find four options: Showing requests, Showing confirmations, Showing cancellations, and Showing feedback. You can choose to include the seller in these communications, or not - but remember that if you choose 'Yes' for showing requests, you should do the same for confirmations and cancellations.
You can also choose the 'On demand' option, which is essentially the same as forwarding a message/request. Use this option for feedback, and you'll be able to choose whether or not to forward the message to your seller.