IMPORTANT: The calendar feed is "read-only". If you edit any item in a third-party calendar, those changes will NOT be reflected/saved in Submittable. If you edit a calendar date in Submittable, your third-party calendar will be updated, but the frequency depends on which calendar you use.
The Calendar Synchronization feature allows you to link your regular calendar to your Touchbase calendar, so that you can see all your appointments in one place.
1) Login to www.touchbaserealestate.com
2) Go to Settings > Calendar Synchronization
3) Click Activate calendar synchronization
4) Click on copy link to clipboard
5) Open Google Calendar
6) Click on the 3 dots beside Add calendar (at the left, middle of the screen)
7) Select Add calendar from url
8) Paste the url in the url field
To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.
If you want to stop subscribing to someone else’s calendar, you can unsubscribe from it.
In the Calendar app on your Mac, Control-click the calendar in the calendar list, then choose Unsubscribe.If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.